Skip To Main Content

In District Student Transfer Information

If you live in the FHS zone and wish to attend GHS, please refer to and complete the forms and information requested in the High School In-District Transfer Request Packet

Completed packets should be submitted to the Kalispell Public Schools Superintendent's Office, 233 1st Avenue East, Kalispell, MT 59901. 

  • For further questions, contact Sherry L. Hodges-Ward at 406.751.3400 ext. 3417